- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Ardmore Pottery & Gallery
- 1 min walk
- St. Declan's Well
- 3 min walk
- Ardmore Cathedral
- 7 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Ardmore, Cliff House Hotel is in the historical district and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Ardmore Beach and Front Strand Beach, while Fox's Lane Folk Museum and Waterford County Museum are cultural highlights.
- Ardmore Pottery & Gallery - 1 min walk
- St. Declan's Well - 3 min walk
- Ardmore Beach - 7 min walk
- Ardmore Cathedral - 7 min walk
- Youghal Lighthouse - 15 min drive
- Cork (ORK) - 49 min drive
- Where to eat
- The House Restaurant – 1 star Michelin rating. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- Bar Restaurant – Serves lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
About this property
Cliff House Hotel
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 70 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 70 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Best hotel in Ireland
Cliff House Hotel is simply the best hotel in Ireland that we have stayed in. The welcome and personal service from the staff is what makes it a truly special place. And it helps to have one of the best fine-dining restaurants in the country on site. The setting on the cliff overlooking the village of Ardmore is also a one-of-a-kind experience with the nearby cliff walk.