Overview of Traditional cottage set within ½ acre…
- Pet Friendly
Explore the area
About this property
Traditional cottage set within ½ acre…
Interior: Simply furnished accommodation includes kitchen/dining room with woodburning stove, shower and W.C., three bedrooms one with a double, one with a single and one (small) with two bunks. Electric heating. Microwave. Fridge/freezer. Duvets. Washing machine. Radio. No TV. Hairdryer. No smoking. Pets welcome (maximum 2).
Note: No towels. No Wi-Fi.
- 3 bedrooms
- Bed sheets provided
- 1 bathroom
- Smoke-free property
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- Sleeps 5
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Electricity fee: EUR 9.09 per kilowatt-hour
- Oil fee: EUR 13.64
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Bed sheets fee: EUR 9.09 per stay
- Towels fee: EUR 4.55 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Property is also known as
About this area
- Youghal Heritage Centre - 17 min drive
- Fox's Lane Folk Museum - 17 min drive
- Clock Gate - 17 min drive
- Youghal Lighthouse - 18 min drive
- Youghal Golf Club - 20 min drive
- Midleton Station - 34 min drive
- Cork (ORK) - 59 min drive