- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of WoodSpring Suites Baton Rouge East
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Studio, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking, Kitchen
Standard Studio, 2 Double Beds, Kitchen
Standard Studio, 1 Double Bed, Smoking, Kitchen
Standard Studio, 2 Double Beds, Smoking, Kitchen
About this area
Located in Baton Rouge's Broadmoor neighbourhood, WoodSpring Suites Baton Rouge East is in the business district. Howard Wilkinson Bridge and Old City Hall are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sherwood South Shopping Center and Sharp Road Park. Check out an event or a game at Tiger Stadium, and consider making time for Blue Bayou Waterpark, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Circle Bowl - 6 min drive
- Theatre Baton Rouge - 9 min drive
- Mall of Louisiana - 11 min drive
- Perkins Rowe - 12 min drive
- Blue Bayou Waterpark - 15 min drive
- Baton Rouge, LA (BTR-Baton Rouge Metropolitan) - 19 min drive
About this property
WoodSpring Suites Baton Rouge East
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 200 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 5 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
Rooms were a decent size. But i had to pay for pots and pans, and room service. I also had to pay extra for towels and for someone to clean the room every day. Not hapoy about that at all.