Overview of The Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, City View
Superior Double Room
Superior Vista Room
Deluxe Room, Corner
Superior Twin Room
Grand Suite, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms, City View
About this area
In the city centre, The Hotel is in Brussels's Upper Town neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium and Belgian Comic Strip Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include La Grand Place and Royal Palace of Brussels. Check out an event or a game at King Baudouin Stadium, and consider making time for Mini-Europe, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Louise-Louiza Station is just steps away and Porte de Namur-Naamsepoort Station is 6 minutes by foot.
- Egmont Palace - 4 min walk
- Place du Petit Sablon - 6 min walk
- Law Courts of Brussels - 6 min walk
- Church of Our Blessed Lady of the Sablon - 6 min walk
- Place du Grand Sablon - 7 min walk
- Louise-Louiza Station - 2 min walk
- Brussels-Chapel Station - 11 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Restaurant – Garden-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch on selected days.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet (varies based on length of stay).
- Dogs only
- Up to 22 lb/10 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 27 for adults and EUR 27 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities