Overview of Three Bedroom Self Catering Houses Located Overlooking the Waterfront
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Carrick-on-Shannon, this holiday home is on a river. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lough Key Forest Park and Lough Allen, while Sliabh an Iarainn Visitor Centre and Arigna Mining Experience are cultural highlights. Kayaking and parasailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails nearby.Visit our Carrick-on-Shannon travel guide
- Leitrim Design House - 3 min walk
- St George's Heritage Centre - 9 min walk
- Carrick-on-Shannon Golf Club - 6 min drive
- Lough Key Forest Park - 12 min drive
- Sliabh an Iarainn Visitor Centre - 19 min drive
- Carrick-on-Shannon Station - 14 min walk
- Knock (NOC-Ireland West) - 49 min drive
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.