Great apartment, in quiet Tuscan town, beautiful pool, amazing scenery, typical Tuscan vila. Close to Cortona village in the mountain, and good restaurants.
- Museo dell'Accademia Etrusca
- 12 min drive
- Casali Palace
- 12 min drive
- Cathedral of Cortona
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
- Santa Maria delle Grazie - 11 min drive
- Museo dell'Accademia Etrusca - 12 min drive
- Piazza della Repubblica - 12 min drive
- Casali Palace - 12 min drive
- Cathedral of Cortona - 12 min drive
- Camucia-Cortona Station - 10 min drive
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 80 min drive
About this property
Il Grifone a Cortona
An outdoor pool, free use of bicycles and laundry facilities are available at this apartment building. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a garden, barbecues and a picnic area are on-site. Each apartment features a kitchenette with a fridge, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A sofa bed, a coffee/tea maker and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests. Housekeeping is available once per stay.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per accommodation, per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 20 March, EUR 0.75 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 21 March - 31 October, EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 November, EUR 0.75 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 December - 31 December, EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 20 per accommodation, per stay, (varies per unit size)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Free self-parking
- Free cot/infant bed
- Coffee/tea maker
- Double sofa bed
- Shower only
- Hairdryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV with satellite service
- BBQ Grill
- Picnic area
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- EUR 20 per accommodation per stay
- Cats and dogs welcome
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
Services and conveniences
- Housekeeping (once per stay)
- Free bottled water
Things to do
- Free bicycle rentals on site
- 6 rooms
- 1 floor
- 1 building
- Built in 1790
Nearby things to do
- Free bicycles on site
Great accommodation with swimming pool
The hotel is well maintained, and our apartment offered a fantastic view of Cortana. Patricia our hostess was accommodating and offered us great advice about what to see in the area. The swimming pool was perfect for a hot afternoon swim, with umbrellas and loungers to relax, and they even brought out an extra air mattress for our kids to play on. Cortona is a short drive away.