- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Six Flags Over Texas
- 14 min walk
- Globe Life Park in Arlington
- 2 min drive
- Arlington Convention Center
- 2 min drive
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Arlington, Four Points by Sheraton Dallas Arlington Entertainment District is in the entertainment district. Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie is a cultural highlight and some of the area's popular attractions include Six Flags Over Texas and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Globe Life Park in Arlington or AT&T Stadium.
- Six Flags Over Texas - 14 min walk
- Globe Life Park in Arlington - 2 min drive
- Arlington Convention Center - 2 min drive
- AT&T Stadium - 3 min drive
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor - 4 min drive
- West Irving Station - 11 min drive
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 14 min drive
About this property
Four Points by Sheraton Dallas Arlington Entertainment District
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per day.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14.00 and USD 23.00 for adults, and USD 5.00 and USD 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities