- Liked: Cleanliness
- Allen Premium Outlets
- 6 min drive
- Allen Event Center
- 6 min drive
- Top Golf Allen
- 7 min drive
- Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in McKinney, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham McKinney is in the city centre and near the airport. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Southfork Ranch, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Allen Premium Outlets and The Shops at Legacy. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Allen Event Center or Comerica Center. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Allen Premium Outlets - 6 min drive
- Allen Event Center - 6 min drive
- Top Golf Allen - 7 min drive
- Eagle Stadium - 8 min drive
- Plano Convention Center - 13 min drive
- Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 33 min drive
About this property
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham McKinney
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 20 per accommodation, per night.
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Plenty of parking space. Veteran parking space. My friend is a Navy Retired Veteran