Overview of The Joule
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Dallas, The Joule is in the business district and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Dealey Plaza and Klyde Warren Park, while Sixth Floor Museum and Majestic Theater are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at American Airlines Center, or consider Starplex Pavilion for a night out.
- Majestic Theater - 5 min walk
- Dallas Museum of Art - 10 min walk
- Dallas World Aquarium - 10 min walk
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center - 12 min walk
- Sixth Floor Museum - 12 min walk
- Akard Station - 5 min walk
- Dallas Union Station - 14 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- CBD Provisions – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
- Weekend Coffee – Serves light fare.
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort