You'll have the entire home to yourself and will only share it with other guests in your party.
Luxury stone cottage in the Wicklow Mountains
Cottage in Donard with kitchen
Elegant and comfortable self catering stone cottages with modern and spacious interiors surrounded by the zen garden.
Tastefully decorated and furnished including fully equipped kitchen, wood burning stove, double height living space and separate double bedroom with en-suite. Perfect retreat to relax and unwind in comfort. Accommodation includes one double bedroom and a sofa bed in main living space is ideal for children or additional guests.
Guest accommodation at this cottage offers DVD players and a hairdryer. Kitchens offer fridges, hobs and kitchenware and utensils.
Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access.
We verify reviews to ensure the traveller booked with Expedia Group. Travellers may receive a savings voucher when they submit a review. We publish all reviews, positive or negative, that meet our guidelines.
We visited the Old Rectory with our dogs. The property had everything we required. Martin and his family made us very welcome. The cottage was within the grounds of and old rectory and other cottages. Each was close enough to feel that we weren’t on our own but far enough apart to have your own privacy. Excellent overall.
Stayed 4 nights in Apr 2022
3 Oct 2021
Short trip to Wicklow
Great few days. Very comfortable place with lovely wood burner. Great hosts. Will go again.
Stayed 3 nights in Sep 2021
17 Apr 2021
Comfortable, warm, charming cottage.
In wonderful, country surroundings. Hosts were helpful and welcoming, but never intrusive.
Would visit again.
Stayed 3 nights in Apr 2021
15 Oct 2020
We loved our stay here:
1. Quiet - in the middle of no-where (pub and local shop 15mins walk away); sheep, cattle, bird songs all nearby
2. Cosy - log burner in the front room
3. Beautiful countryside - lovely 8 Km walk through forest on doorstep
4. Great hosts - did a shop for us in advance as we had to self-isolate for 2 wks before going to see family. Quick to respond to any questions we had. Extremely friendly; even brought us over pizza one night!
5. Great WiFi - was a "must" for us as we had to work for the 2 wks
6. Big garden (with trampoline and balls) to use if kids come
7. Lovely cottage; fully kitted out
8. Would DEFINITELY come again!
Nadine P., Fürstenfeldbruck, Deutschland
30 Apr 2022
Gemütliche Unterkunft mit traumhafter Umgebungungung
Wir wurden sehr nett von unserer Gastgeberin empfangen. Die Wohnung ist klein aber fein und gemütlich. Die Unterkunft ist ein guter Ausgangspunkt um in den wunderschönen Wicklow Mountains wandern zu gehen. Unsere Kinder fanden es toll, sich auf dem Gelände der Besitzer frei zu bewegen. Zwischen Hund, Katzen und Hühnern fühlten Sie sich sehr wohl. Gerne würden wir wiederkommen!