Overview of Park Court Holiday Homes
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Park Court Holiday Homes is located in Dublin's Ballsbridge neighbourhood. Merrion Square and Ha' Penny Bridge are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Grand Canal and St. Stephen's Green. Check out an event or a game at Aviva Stadium, and consider making time for Dublin Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Dublin travel guide
- Dublin Port - 15 min walk
- Aviva Stadium - 8 min drive
- Bord Gáis Energy Theatre - 11 min drive
- 3Arena - 12 min drive
- University College Dublin - 13 min drive
- Dublin Sandymount Station - 11 min walk
- Sydney Parade Railway Station - 11 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 28 min drive
About this property
Park Court Holiday Homes
Parking and public transport
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.