Overview of Hôtel Barrière Le Grand Hôtel Enghien-Les-Bains
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room 1
Superior Room, Lake View
About this area
Located in Enghien-les-Bains, Hôtel Barrière Le Grand Hôtel Enghien-Les-Bains is near a train station. Rue Cler and Les Halles are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Canal Saint-Martin and Tuileries Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Stade de France. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Casino Barrière Theater - 2 min walk
- Ecopark Adventures - 16 min drive
- Basilica of Saint-Denis - 24 min drive
- Plaine Commune Grand Paris Tourist Office - 24 min drive
- Musée d’Art et d’Histoire - 27 min drive
- Saint-Denis - Universite Station - 6 min drive
- Enghien-les-Bains Station - 8 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 40 min drive
- Where to eat
- 85 Restaurant and Bar – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Le Café Barrière – Al fresco dining restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Hôtel Barrière Le Grand Hôtel Enghien-Les-Bains
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 19.0 per day
- Facilities fee: EUR 32 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Spa tub
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Lovely spa & fantastic staff
The first room we were given was very tired and in need of refurbishment. Staff were vert helpful and moved us to a better room. Just a couple of small niggles, the curtains didn’t cover the window fully and the shower screen had no seal so soaked the floor but this didn’t spoil our stay. The spa was fantastic, the staff lovely and incredibly helpful, we would Like to come again. Thank you