- Fort Fun
- 5 min drive
- Edora Pool Ice Center
- 7 min drive
- Environmental Learning Center
- 10 min drive
- Fort Collins, CO (FNL-Fort Collins-Loveland Municipal)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Fort Collins, Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Ft. Collins E at I-25 is in the city centre. Collindale Golf Course and Pelican Lakes Golf & Country Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Old Town Square and Foothills Mall. Fort Fun and Environmental Learning Center are also worth visiting.
- Fort Fun - 5 min drive
- Anheuser-Busch Brewery - 5 min drive
- Edora Pool Ice Center - 7 min drive
- Environmental Learning Center - 10 min drive
- Fort Collins Country Club - 10 min drive
- Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) - 63 min drive
About this property
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Ft. Collins E at I-25
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 15 per pet, per night.
- 2 per room (up to 40 lb/18 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
The hotel was older and has not been kept up to make it seem fresh. The rooms were adequately clean. The location was fine for traveling but a little out of the way if you’re planning to be in Fort Collins. The front desk staff was not overly friendly. Overall this hotel was fine for the cheap price we paid.