Overview of The Rose Garden Bed & Breakfast and Cafe
Choose dates to view prices
Basic Double or Twin Room
Basic Double or Twin Room (Single Use)
About this area
The Rose Garden Bed & Breakfast and Cafe is located in Kenmare. INEC Killarney and Kenmare Heritage Centre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Kenmare Golf Club and Ring of Kerry Golf and Country Club. Derreen Gardens and Muckross Traditional Farm are also worth visiting.Visit our Kenmare travel guide
- Cromwell's Bridge - 8 min walk
- Kenmare Stone Circle - 12 min walk
- Kenmare Golf Club - 16 min walk
- Moll's Gap - 8 min drive
- Ladies View - 13 min drive
- Killarney Station - 26 min drive
- Killarney (KIR-Kerry) - 57 min drive
About this property
The Rose Garden Bed & Breakfast and Cafe
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Frequently asked questions
The coziness of the property, the excellent host, the very delicious breakfasts and the nearness to downtown by walking.