- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- American Legion Post 34 Fairgrounds
- 8 min walk
- Wild Turkey Trace Golf Course
- 2 min drive
- T.B. Ripy House
- 2 min drive
- Lexington, KY (LEX-Blue Grass)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn is located in Lawrenceburg. T.B. Ripy House and Blue Grass Railroad Museum are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Capitol View Park and Floral Clock Monument.
- American Legion Post 34 Fairgrounds - 8 min walk
- Wild Turkey Trace Golf Course - 2 min drive
- T.B. Ripy House - 2 min drive
- Wild Turkey Distillery - 7 min drive
- Elements Clay Studio and Stuff - 7 min drive
- Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.) - 54 min drive
About this property
Best Western Lawrenceburg Inn
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 20.00 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 0 for adults and USD 0 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 20.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The king suite was nice and having two TVs really helped