- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
- Parking Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
DoubleTree by Hilton Livermore is located in Livermore. Hidden Creek Wine and La Rochelle Winery are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Boomers Fun Park and San Francisco Premium Outlets. Alameda County Fairgrounds and Boomers are also worth visiting.Visit our Livermore travel guide
- La Rochelle Winery - 7 min drive
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory - 7 min drive
- Steven Kent Winery - 11 min drive
- Tamas Estates Winery - 11 min drive
- Concannon Vineyard - 12 min drive
- Vasco Station - 9 min drive
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- Grille Cafe Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Livermore
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for DoubleTree by Hilton Livermore
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
fire alarm went off at 2am. out in the cole for a while