- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Studio Inn Livermore
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 Queen Bed
About this area
Located in Livermore, Studio Inn Livermore is in a shopping district and near the airport. Hidden Creek Wine and Las Positas Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Shadow Cliffs Regional Recreation Area and Bishop Ranch Regional Preserve. Boomers and Alameda County Fairgrounds are also worth visiting. Sailing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with mountain biking, skydiving and hiking/biking trails nearby.
- Bankhead Theater - 6 min drive
- Boomers - 6 min drive
- Concannon Vineyard - 9 min drive
- San Francisco Premium Outlets - 9 min drive
- Ruby Hill Winery - 10 min drive
- Vasco Station - 13 min drive
- San Jose, CA (SJC-Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl.) - 45 min drive
About this property
Studio Inn Livermore
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: USD 30.00 per stay for guests aged under 21 years old
- Cash Breakage deposit: USD 50.00 per stay for guests aged under 21 years old
- Resort fee: USD 2.00 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 25 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night (maximum USD300 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: USD 7 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 10 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
THEY WILL CHARGE YOU AND NOT LET YOU STAY!!!!
We didn’t stay here. Already spoke to your customer service. A waste of money and hotels.com are scam artists. Hotel wouldn’t let us stay but yet I was charged and had to get another room. You have lost a customer. Thanks for a horrible experience.