- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Room, 2 Single Beds, Balcony
Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony (Leisure)
Villa, 3 Bedrooms
Villa, 1 Double Bed (Guest)
Villa, 1 Bedroom
Villa, 2 Bedrooms
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Pool Access
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Pool View
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Pool Access
About this area
Located in Lovedale, Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley is in a rural location and near the airport. Hope Estate and Roche Estate are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hunter Valley Gardens. Consider Tyrrell's Wines for a night out or Hunter Valley Zoo if you're travelling with kids.
- Hunter Valley Golf & Country Club - 5 min walk
- Hungerford Hill - 15 min walk
- Potters Brewery - 3 min drive
- Hunter Valley Zoo - 4 min drive
- PepperTree Wines - 5 min drive
- Greta Station - 12 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 54 min drive
- Where to eat
- Redsalt Restaurant – Pool-view restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- This property does not provide daily housekeeping for the villa properties. Instead, cleaning is done weekly. For more information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 39.50 for adults and AUD 18.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 15 per day
- Late check-out fee: AUD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts debit or credit cards and credit cards for all bookings. Cash is not accepted. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Overall the property was tired, hallway carpets not clean Food trays outside doors all day!! Breakfast had ques waiting to be seated, very unorganised.