- Liked: Cleanliness
Overview of Melia Paris La Defense
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
MELIA DOUBLE ROOM
MELIA TWIN ROOM
PREMIUM ROOM PANORAMIC VIEW
PREMIUM ROOM EIFFEL TOWER VIEW
THE LEVEL PREMIUM PANORAMIC VIEW
THE LEVEL GRAND PREMIUM WITH TOUR EIFFEL VIEW
THE LEVEL JUNIOR SUITE PANORAMIC VIEW
FAMILLY CONNECTING ROOM
MELIA ROOM ADAPTED TO DISABLED
THE LEVEL GRAND SUITE WITH TOUR EIFFEL VIEW
MELIA TWIN ROOM (3AD)
MELIA DOUBLE ROOM (2+1)
PREMIUM ROOM PANORAMIC VIEW (3AD)
PREMIUM ROOM PANORAMIC VIEW (2+1)
PREMIUM THE LEVEL WITH TOUR EIFFEL VIEW (3AD)
PREMIUM THE LEVEL WITH TOUR EIFFEL VIEW (2+1
PREMIUM THE LEVEL WITH TOUR EIFFEL VIEW
JUNIOR SUITE THE LEVEL PANORAMIC VIEW (2+2)
JUNIOR SUITE THE LEVEL PANORAMIC VIEW (3+1)
JUNIOR SUITE THE LEVEL PANORAMIC VIEW (4AD)
FAMILY CONNECTING ROOM (3+1)
FAMILY CONNECTING ROOM (2+2)
FAMILY CONNECTING ROOM (4+1)
FAMILY CONNECTING ROOM (4+2)
THE LEVEL GRAND SUITE WITH EIFFEL TOWER VIEW (3AD)
THE LEVEL GRAND SUITE WITH TOUR EIFFEL VIEW (2+1)
About this area
Located in Courbevoie, Melia Paris La Defense is in the business district and near a metro station. Louvre Museum and Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower. Enjoy an event or a match at Paris La Défense Arena, and consider making time for La Machine du Moulin Rouge—a top attraction that's not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Esplanade de la Defense Station is 10 minutes by foot.Visit our Courbevoie travel guide
- Grande Arche - 18 min walk
- Paris La Défense Arena - 8 min drive
- Palais des Congres de Paris - 14 min drive
- Arc de Triomphe - 15 min drive
- Eiffel Tower - 25 min drive
- Esplanade de la Defense Station - 10 min walk
- Puteaux La Defense Station - 18 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 42 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurant Le Miroir – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- The Place - Lobby Bar – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Skyline Paris Lounge&Bar – Rooftop bar offering Spanish cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
Melia Paris La Defense
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 110 per person (roundtrip)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 70 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 70 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Modern contemporary hotel, with beautiful interiors, and a high degree of cleanliness and very good service. The property is nicely 100 meters away from the metro station. Restaurants, breakfast, and rooftop lounge offered very high quality food and service. The only inconvenience is the cumbersome access by car.