Overview of Chateau Elan
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Spa Suite Courtyard
Suite, Golf View
Villa One Bedroom
Villa Two Bedroom
About this area
Located in Pokolbin, Chateau Elan is in the historical district and next to a golf course. Bimbadgen Estate and Roche Estate are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hunter Valley Gardens. Ready for a night out? Consider Tyrrell's Wines and Bimbadgen Estate. Break out the clubs and hit the links on a nearby golf course, or seek out an adventure with mountain biking, hiking/biking trails and skydiving.
- The Vintage Golf Club - 3 min walk
- Bimbadgen Estate - 3 min drive
- Moorebank Vineyard - 5 min drive
- Scarborough Wine Co - 9 min drive
- Hope Estate - 9 min drive
- Branxton Station - 12 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 55 min drive
- Where to eat
- Legends Grill – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 28.00 for adults and AUD 18.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great Option in the Hunter Valley
Stay was so lovely and quiet. Room was nice and clean and huge. Only negative thing was that hotel description says there is a tea/coffee machine and there was only disgusting instant coffee - not a coffee machine at all.