Overview of Hyatt At Olive 8
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, Allergy Friendly (Pure Room)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Luxury Suite, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed (High Floor)
About this area
Located in Seattle, Hyatt At Olive 8 is in the city centre and near a metro station. Pike Place Market and Seattle Waterfront are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Pioneer Square and Lake Union. Seattle Aquarium and Seattle Great Wheel are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Seattle Paramount Theatre - 2 min walk
- Nordstrom - 3 min walk
- Washington State Convention Center - 4 min walk
- Pike Place Market - 11 min walk
- Seattle Art Museum - 12 min walk
- King Street Station - 3 min drive
- Westlake Station - 4 min walk
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Hyatt At Olive 8
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb/34 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We had an amazing time. We booked the place because of the pool and hot tub. 10/10!