- Playa Chica
- 13 min walk
- Puerto del Carmen Beach
- 14 min walk
- Gran Casino de Lanzarote
- 4 min drive
- Arrecife (ACE-Lanzarote)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Tias, Atlantic View Lanzarote is next to a golf course and near the beach. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Cesar Manrique Foundation, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Puerto del Carmen Beach and Pocillos Beach. Rancho Texas Park Zoo and Aqualava Water Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Tias travel guide
- Playa Chica - 13 min walk
- Puerto del Carmen Beach - 14 min walk
- Lanzarote Golf Resort - 4 min drive
- Rancho Texas Park Zoo - 4 min drive
- Gran Casino de Lanzarote - 4 min drive
- Arrecife (ACE-Lanzarote) - 9 min drive
About this property
Atlantic View Lanzarote
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday-Friday: 9 AM-5 PM</li></ul> <ul><li>Saturday-Saturday: 9 AM-noon</li></ul>If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 20
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
It was OK could do with a refurbishment and change of bedclothes ours were not changed in the week, very good with towels changed everyday, could do with putting a sweeping brush in the apartments and air conditioning as you can't leave the windows open as they open straight out on a main road, pool bar is OK but could be open in the evening rather than early morning guy running it is very friendly, too far from strip if you have small children too many hills