- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Sercotel Bahía de Vigo
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double or Twin Room
Double or Twin Room, Ocean View
Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)
Double Room Single Use
Studio (1 Adult)
Studio, Sea View
Studio, Sea View (1 Adult)
About this area
Located in Vigo's Casco Vello neighbourhood, Hotel Sercotel Bahía de Vigo is in the city centre and on the waterfront. A fada e o dragón and Santa Maria Church are local landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit A Pedra Market and Centro Comercial A Laxe. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the nightlife.
- A Pedra Market - 7 min walk
- Centro Cultural Caixanova - 11 min walk
- Castro Fortress - 17 min walk
- Plaza America - 3 min drive
- Ria de Vigo - 24 min drive
- Vigo Guixar Station - 3 min drive
- Vigo (VGO-Peinador) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- Pura & Concha – Seafood restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hotel Sercotel Bahía de Vigo
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 12 per pet, per day.
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15.2 per day.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 13.65 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.2 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention