Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Akumal, Bahia Principe Grand Tulum - All Inclusive is on a private beach. Xel-Há Park is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Akumal Beach and Xcacel Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Tulum Monkey Sanctuary and Aktun Chen. Our guests appreciate the resort's location for the nightlife.
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 88 min drive
- Where to eat
- Yucatan – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- La Gran Tortuga – Restaurant offering Brazilian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Tequila – Restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Don Pablo – Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Bahia Principe Grand Tulum - All Inclusive
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very nice and clean. The beaches and pools were great. Entertainment staff were very friendly and fun. Spa services great and staff also very friendly. Problem with making dinner reservations. First day we came many restaurants all ready filled up. The restaurants we did get in were very nice (especially the Brazilian one in Tulum). We did notice that the restaurants were not filled up so we don’t understand why they we were not able to get reservations?? Also we were not informed of the New Year”s Eve buffet change when we arrived.