- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel EuroPark
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double or Twin Room
Superior Single Room
About this area
Located in Barcelona's Eixample neighbourhood, Hotel EuroPark is in the city centre and near the airport. Port Vell and Port Olimpic are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Park Guell and Barceloneta Beach. Consider Parc del Forum for a night out, and don't miss Barcelona Zoo, a top local attraction. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including winery tours and outlet shopping. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Barcelona travel guide
- Passeig de Gracia - 8 min walk
- Casa Batllo - 9 min walk
- Casa Mila - 12 min walk
- Sagrada Familia - 15 min walk
- Placa de Catalunya - 15 min walk
- Girona Station - 2 min walk
- Barcelona Paseo de Gracia Station - 12 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 14 for adults and EUR 14 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 33 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 29 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service