Overview of Melia Benidorm
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double Room, Balcony
Double Room, Balcony (2 Adults + 1 Child)
Grand Premium Room, Twin beds, The Level Lounge Access
Superior Room, Balcony (The Level Lounge Access)
Junior Suite, Terrace (The Level Lounge Access)
Family Room, Balcony
Double Room, Balcony (The Level)
Grand Premium The Level (2+1)
Junior Suite, Terrace (The Level 2 adults + 1 child)
Superior Room, Balcony (The Level 2 adults + 1 child)
About this area
Located in Benidorm, Melia Benidorm is in the entertainment district and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Levante Beach and Poniente Beach, while Aqualandia and Mundomar are popular area attractions. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Terra Mitica and Terra Natura.Visit our Benidorm travel guide
- Benidorm Palace - 5 min walk
- Casino Mediterraneo Benidorm - 10 min walk
- Levante Beach - 11 min walk
- Aqualandia - 14 min walk
- Mundomar - 14 min walk
- Benidorm Tram Station - 11 min drive
- La Vila Joiosa Tram Station - 23 min drive
- Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.) - 44 min drive
- Where to eat
- RESTAURANTE EL CURT – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Travelife, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Large room, comfy bed, powerful shower, friendly staff. There was work going on so the indoor pool was closed.