- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Bunclody Golf Club
- 1 min walk
- Weavers Cottages
- 6 min drive
- St. Fiaac's Church of Ireland
- 6 min drive
- Kilkenny (KKY)
- 47 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Bunclody, The Millrace Hotel is in a rural location and on a river. Tullow Museum and Wexford County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Weavers Cottages and Huntington Castle.
- Bunclody Golf Club - 1 min walk
- Weavers Cottages - 6 min drive
- St. Fiaac's Church of Ireland - 6 min drive
- St. Brigid's Roman Catholic Church - 6 min drive
- Ballykeenan Pet and Aviary Farm - 10 min drive
- Enniscorthy Station - 19 min drive
- Dublin (DUB) - 81 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Mill Bar and Bistro – Bistro with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch.
About this property
The Millrace Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25.00 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
a bit disappointed
The hotel was beautifully decorated for Christmas and the lobby looked lovely. The staff were more than pleasant and helpful BUT there was no hot water in the shower – this was a major shock and inconvenience.There was only one hand towel in the room although there were two bath towels The television did not work (despite valiant efforts by the woman on duty that night), nor did the televisions in several other rooms work. One had to goo the reception desk to get the wifi code because the one given over the phone from reception did not work. The receptionist then input the correct wifi code and explained that the codes had to continually change for security reasons (school children in the lobby). The fruit salad at breakfast was utterly tasteless, the orange juice lacked any flavour, and the coffee was not very good. The brown bread was excellent while the Danish pastries were overcooked and over iced. The smoked salmon pieces looked like they were totally dried out. I told all of that to reception when leaving and was told that the general manager would phone me - a few weeks later, I have not heard a word. I'm very disappointed, for me and for exceptionally good staff.