- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Dallas Market Center
- 5 min walk
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- 2 min drive
- American Airlines Center
- 2 min drive
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Dallas, Hilton Anatole is in the city centre and near the airport. Sixth Floor Museum and Perot Museum of Nature and Science are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Victory Park and Bishop Arts District. Consider Starplex Pavilion for a night out, and don't miss Dallas World Aquarium if you're travelling with kids.Visit our Dallas travel guide
- Dallas Market Center - 5 min walk
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School - 2 min drive
- American Airlines Center - 2 min drive
- Klyde Warren Park - 4 min drive
- Victory Park - 5 min drive
- Dallas Market Center Station - 15 min walk
- Market Center Station - 15 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Terrace – Café offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast daily.
- Media Grill + Bar – Bistro with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Counter Offer – Coffee shop offering regional cuisine. Serves light fare daily. Open 24 hours.
- SER Steak + Spirits – Steakhouse with a bar offering regional cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per stay.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 for adults, and USD 10 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 22 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 31 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities