- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Times Square
- 1 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Radio City Music Hall
- 10 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in New York's Midtown neighbourhood, Paramount Times Square is in the city centre and near a metro station. American Dream Meadowlands and Sunset Park are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden, or consider St. James Theatre for a night out. Our guests love the hotel's location for the nightlife. It's also convenient for public transport: 49th St. Station is 3 minutes by foot and Times Sq. - 42 St. Station is 8 minutes.Visit our New York travel guide
- Times Square - 1 min walk
- Broadway - 3 min walk
- Radio City Music Hall - 10 min walk
- Bryant Park - 11 min walk
- Rockefeller Center - 12 min walk
- New York Penn Station - 15 min walk
- 49th St. Station - 3 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 25 min drive
About this property
Paramount Times Square
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 125 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 125 per stay).
- 1 per room (up to 30 lb/14 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per day
- Resort fee: USD 40.16 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 for adults, and USD 10 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 65 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 65.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay (maximum USD125 per stay)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The hotel was very clean and in a great location.check in time was literally 2 minutes.the hotel has a nice sit in bar with food ..will definitely stay again