- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Plaza Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Edwardian 1 BR Suite King
Pulitzer Fifth Ave 1 BR Suite King
Carnegie Partial Park View 1 BR Suite King
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Grand Luxe King Room
Vanderbilt Fifth Ave 2 BR Suite
Penthouse 1 BR Suite King
Junior Suite King
Deluxe 2 Queens
Fitzgerald Suite King
Terrace Room King
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Family Room, 2 Queen Beds (Family Grand Luxe)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Grand Luxe - ADA)
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Accessible (Pulitzer Fifth Ave - ADA)
About this area
Located in New York's Midtown neighbourhood, The Plaza Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. American Dream Meadowlands and Sunset Park are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers. Consider St. James Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Bronx Zoo if you're travelling with kids. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Trump Tower - 3 min walk
- Columbus Circle - 10 min walk
- Rockefeller Center - 11 min walk
- Radio City Music Hall - 11 min walk
- Lincoln Center - 16 min walk
- Grand Central - 42 St. Station - 2 min drive
- 5 Av.- 60 St. Station - 5 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 43 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Palm Court – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Rose Club – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast daily.
- Todd English Food Hall – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast daily.
- Champagne Bar – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
The Plaza Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 250 per day
- Resort fee: USD 68.85 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 50 and USD 80 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 248 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 248 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- Valet parking fee: USD 95.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 250 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 95.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities