Ennis is an attractive medieval town in County Clare, Ennis is the winner of Ireland’s friendliest town and home of Irish traditional music. This home is spacious, bright clean and newly renovated. Large kitchen and sitting room areas with parking included on the premises. Greenlea Station House is ideally located in the town of Ennis with all of County Clare‘s most popular attractions just a few miles away. This is a 3 Bedroom Duplex semi-attached home in the heart of Ennis, 3-minute walk to the famous Old Ground pub and hotel and Ennis Cathedral. This is a large 3-bedroom home offering one of the most central locations from which to discover the town of Ennis. 3 minutes’ walk to the busy O'Connell Street, lined with boutiques, pubs, restaurants. A 5 minute walk to Dunnes Department Store, where you can get all your grocery needs. A 5-minute walk to Train Station. The home is bright and spacious, with an open plan kitchen and two separate sitting rooms. With access to the M18 Motorway just over a mile away, Limerick City and historic Galway can be reached in about one hour.
Here are just a few of the areas that are easy to access from the home’s location.
• Ennis Town Centre: (3 min walk)
• Train Station ( 5 min walk)
• Shannon Airport: 26 km (16 miles)
• Knappogue Castle & Walled Garden 12.5km (7.8 miles)
• Bunratty Castle & Folk Park 24.9km (15.5 miles)
• The Burren National Park 27.3km (17 miles)
• Lahinch Beach, Co. Clare 32.7km (20.3 miles)
• Cliffs of Moher 41.9km (26 miles)
• Limerick City 38.1km (23.7 miles)
• Galway City 65.8km (41 miles)
A 5 minute wall will take you to the Train Station which is a hub to take you to all points of Ireland.