- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of SKYR Guesthouse
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double or Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
Deluxe Double Room
Double Room, Shared Bathroom
Triple Room, 3 Single Beds, Shared Bathroom
About this area
Located in Hveragerdi, SKYR Guesthouse is next to a golf course. Hveragerdi Church and Geothermal park are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Reykjadalur Valley and Kerid Crater.Visit our Hveragerdi travel guide
- Kerid Crater - 20 min drive
- Reykjavik City Museum - 32 min drive
- Laugardalslaug Geothermal Pool - 37 min drive
- Viking Village - 40 min drive
- Thingvellir National Park - 44 min drive
- Reykjavik (KEF-Keflavik Intl.) - 71 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.62 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We had a lovely room and the young couple who were running the inn were lovely, and informative. Great location to stay if doing activities around the area, plus its a funky little town. We would go back in a heart beat! Also, they had the nicest breakfast out of all our stays in Iceland.