- Shee Alms House
- 3 min walk
- Kilkenny Castle
- 4 min walk
- Butler House
- 5 min walk
- Kilkenny (KKY)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Kilkenny, The Club House Hotel is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Kilkenny Golf Course and Mount Juliet Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Dunmore Cave and Jerpoint Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nowlan Park or Gowran Park Racecourse.Visit our Kilkenny travel guide
- Shee Alms House - 3 min walk
- Kilkenny Castle - 4 min walk
- Butler House - 5 min walk
- Grace's Castle - 7 min walk
- St Mary's Cathedral - 8 min walk
- Kilkenny Station - 12 min walk
- Cork (ORK) - 110 min drive
- Where to eat
- Victors Bar & Restaurant – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Georgian Diningroom – Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
The Club House Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 10.00 for adults and EUR 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 1.00 (for 10 minutes, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Location was good, breakfast was also good. The room was expensive for what we got.