- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe
- 1 min walk
- Casino at MontBleu Lake Tahoe
- 1 min walk
- MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa
- 2 min walk
- Lake Tahoe, CA (TVL)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
In the entertainment district, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe is in an area with good shopping. Heavenly Gondola and Heavenly Ski Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lakeside Beach and Zephyr Cove Beach. Magic Carpet Golf and Lake Tahoe Balloons are also worth visiting.Visit our Stateline travel guide
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe - 1 min walk
- Casino at MontBleu Lake Tahoe - 1 min walk
- MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa - 2 min walk
- Casino at Harrah's Lake Tahoe - 3 min walk
- Casino at Harveys Lake Tahoe - 4 min walk
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 62 min drive
- Where to eat
- Alpine Union – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Park Prime – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves dinner daily.
- The Oyster Bar – Seafood restaurant offering Cajun/Creole cuisine. Open daily.
- Fuel – Café. Open daily.
About this property
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 65 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- Up to 75 lb/34 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.50 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 65 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I really liked my stay here I would def come back!