- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Al Cavallino Bianco
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Family Suite, Hot Tub
Junior Suite, Hot Tub
Deluxe Double Room
Junior Suite, Hot Tub
Double Room, Hot Tub
Deluxe Double Room Single Use
Deluxe Triple Room
Deluxe Quadruple Room
About this area
Located in Riccione, Al Cavallino Bianco is in the city centre and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Rimini Beach and Riviera Romagnola, while Villa Mussolini and Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art Villa Franceschi are cultural highlights. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Aquafan, or check out an event or a game at Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli.
- Palazzo Del Turismo - 4 min walk
- Riccione Convention Centre - 5 min walk
- Villa Mussolini - 6 min walk
- Viale Ceccarini - 7 min walk
- Riccione Swimming Stadium - 8 min drive
- Riccione Station - 10 min walk
- Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- Little Horse – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Al Cavallino Bianco
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 22 lb/10 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 8 per night.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.80 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness
Molto apprezzata la vasca idromassaggio in camera e la posizione. Colazione decisamente da migliorare.