- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Premium Room (Panoramic Lake & City View)
Superior Room, City View
Superior Room, Lake View
About this area
Located in Stockholm's Norrmalm neighbourhood, Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel is in the city centre and near the beach. Vasa Museum and ABBA The Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Mall of Scandinavia and Sollentuna Centrum. Check out an event or a game at Stockholm Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Tivoli Grona Lund, a top attraction not to be missed. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as boat tours and other activities like golfing.
- Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre - 1 min walk
- Stockholm City Hall - 7 min walk
- Royal Swedish Opera - 13 min walk
- Stockholm Palace - 16 min walk
- Nobel Museum - 16 min walk
- Stockholm Central Station - 2 min walk
- Central T-Bana - 6 min walk
- Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- RBG Bar & Grill – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: SEK 169 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: SEK 495 per night
- Pet fee: SEK 250 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 250 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts debit or credit cards and credit cards for all bookings and on-site payments. Cash is not accepted.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very central and easy to get about in Stockholm. Close to the main train station.