Overview of Apartment for 5 People Facing the Port of Tarragona
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
This apartment is located in Tarragona. Tarragona Port is worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit PortAventura World and Aquopolis Costa Dorada. Ferrari Land and Karting Altafulla are also worth visiting.Visit our Tarragona travel guide
- Tarragona Port - 3 min walk
- El Palau Congress and Exhibition Center - 17 min walk
- Tarragona Marina - 17 min walk
- Mediterranean Balcony - 20 min walk
- Tarragona Amphitheatre - 5 min drive
- Tarragona Station - 16 min walk
- Reus (REU) - 21 min drive
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
- Property registration number