They charged me full price while on their website and on expedi website the prices were lower. They were careless about my complaints
- Praca da Republica
- 7 min walk
- Roman Bridge
- 8 min walk
- Old Town
- 10 min walk
- Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Tavira, Hotel Vila Gale Tavira is in the city centre and on the riverwalk. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Ria Formosa Natural Park and Cabanas Beach.Visit our Tavira travel guide
- Praca da Republica - 7 min walk
- Roman Bridge - 8 min walk
- Tavira Castle - 8 min walk
- Tavira Tower - 9 min walk
- Old Town - 10 min walk
- Tavira Station - 14 min walk
- Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.) - 34 min drive
About this property
Hotel Vila Gale Tavira
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 36.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 18.00 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 150.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 75.00 (from 4 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 7.50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Good Location, maybe too old for me in October.
Great Location and very large Hotel, Check In was somewhat cumbersome even after pre checkin online. Room was good size and clean. Breakfast was a good selection but 2 of the 3 days was extremity busy with European guess who clearly have no manner and a very bug appetite. Which then lead to a mad dash for a sunbed around the pool. I was the youngest in the Hotel bu a clear 20 years in October - I am 45 !