- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Valentia Island, The Royal Valentia Hotel is near the beach. Valentia Heritage Museum and The Old Barracks are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Hillside Haven Pet Farm and Bray Head Loop Walk.
- Cahirciveen (CHE-Reeroe) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Royal Valentia Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9:30 PM. <br />If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: Bar<br />If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort