Overview of Treacy's Hotel Waterford Spa & Leisure Centre
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double or Twin Room
About this area
Located in Waterford, Treacy's Hotel Waterford Spa & Leisure Centre is in the city centre and on the waterfront. Waterford Golf Club and Waterford Municipal Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Mount Congreve Gardens and Tramore Amusement & Leisure Park. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as surfing/boogie boarding and other activities like golfing.Visit our Waterford travel guide
- Waterford Treasures Museum - 4 min walk
- Garter Lane Arts Centre - 5 min walk
- Reginald's Tower - 7 min walk
- Medieval Museum - 12 min walk
- Waterford Golf Club - 10 min drive
- Waterford Station - 3 min walk
- Waterford (WAT) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- Crokers Restaurant – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch and lunch.
About this property
Treacy's Hotel Waterford Spa & Leisure Centre
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Stayed for two nights on a Spa break. The treatments were wonderful and I would recommend the hotel. My only concern was the confusing hotel signs from the Spa back to the room. The hotel is large and because of this the room numbers were confusing. Not every lift took you back to your room on the correct floor.