- Albufereta Beach
- 9 min walk
- Gran Via Shopping Center
- 7 min drive
- Plaza Mar 2 Shopping Centre
- 10 min drive
- Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located near the beach, Hotel Albahia is in Alicante's L'Albufereta neighbourhood. Central Market and El Corte Ingles Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Postiguet Beach and Arenales Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Turron Museum, or check out an event or a game at Alicante Bullring.Visit our Alicante travel guide
- Albufereta Beach - 9 min walk
- Castle of Santa Barbara - 6 min drive
- Gran Via Shopping Center - 7 min drive
- Plaza Mar 2 Shopping Centre - 10 min drive
- Postiguet Beach - 13 min drive
- San Vicente del Raspeig Station - 15 min drive
- Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Ocean-view restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: NO<br />
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.5 for adults and EUR 3.75 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 5.50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Difficult access not really wheelchair friendly. Location daunting. Quiet and peaceful, small coves and beaches. Excellent swimming pool. Staff friendly and helpful.