- Victory Park
- 3 min walk
- Klyde Warren Park
- 8 min walk
- American Airlines Center
- 11 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Hotel Crescent Court is in a walkable area with good shopping. Sixth Floor Museum and Perot Museum of Nature and Science are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Dallas World Aquarium and Dallas Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at American Airlines Center or Cotton Bowl.
- Victory Park - 3 min walk
- Klyde Warren Park - 8 min walk
- American Airlines Center - 11 min walk
- Dallas Museum of Art - 12 min walk
- Dallas World Aquarium - 16 min walk
- Dallas Market Center Station - 6 min drive
- Victory Station - 12 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Nobu – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Japanese cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- The Conservatory – Garden-view restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch and lunch daily.
- Beau Nash – Bistro with a bar offering American cuisine. Open daily.
- The Crescent Club – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
About this property
Hotel Crescent Court
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 150 per accommodation, per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 0.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 0.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities