- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Dealey Plaza
- 3 min walk
- Sixth Floor Museum
- 4 min walk
- Reunion Tower
- 6 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Dallas, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dallas Downtown is in the city centre and near a metro station. Sixth Floor Museum and Majestic Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Dallas World Aquarium and Dallas Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at American Airlines Center, or consider Starplex Pavilion for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Dallas travel guide
- Dealey Plaza - 3 min walk
- Sixth Floor Museum - 4 min walk
- Reunion Tower - 6 min walk
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center - 9 min walk
- Dallas World Aquarium - 11 min walk
- Dallas Union Station - 2 min walk
- West End Station - 6 min walk
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 22 min drive
About this property
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dallas Downtown
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The bathroom floor was filthy and the shower had not been cleaned, I found hair on the floor of the shower. The bathroom door was a sliding door that did not close. The price of this room was very expensive and the condition and filth of the room did not justify the price.