- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- 14 min walk
- Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.)
- 2 min drive
- Geneva Arena
- 6 min drive
- World Trade Organization Headquarters
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Connected to the convention centre and near a train station, Starling Geneva Hotel and Conference Center is in an area with good airport proximity. Flower Clock and Jet d'Eau Fountain are notable landmarks and Vitam Water Park is a popular area attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Stade de Geneve, or consider a night out at Geneva Arena.Visit our Le Grand-Saconnex travel guide
- Palexpo - 14 min walk
- Geneva Arena - 6 min drive
- International Museum of the Red Cross and Red Crescent - 7 min drive
- United Nations European Headquarters - 9 min drive
- World Trade Organization Headquarters - 9 min drive
- Avanchet Tram Stop - 3 min drive
- Geneva Airport Station - 19 min walk
- Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 2 min drive
- Where to eat
- Starling Cafe – Café offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and brunch daily.
- L'olivo – Fine-dining restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
- Cbar & Lounge – Bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- MIP at CICG – Open daily.
About this property
Starling Geneva Hotel and Conference Center
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 5:30 AM to 11:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CHF 30 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.75 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 39 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CHF 20 per day
- Extended parking fee: CHF 40 per night
- Pet fee: CHF 30 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Dirty carpet, only one bath towel, nice reception, clean bathroom