- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Columba Hotel Inverness by Compass Hospitality
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double Room
Standard Double or Twin Room
Standard Single Room
Executive Double Room, River View
Double River View
About this area
Columba Hotel Inverness by Compass Hospitality is located on the riverwalk and in a walkable area with good shopping. Eden Court Theatre and Inverness Museum and Art Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Inverness Castle and Inverness Cathedral. Inverness Botanic Gardens and Wildwoodz Paintball and Lasertag Park are also worth visiting.
- Inverness Cathedral - 3 min walk
- Inverness Museum and Art Gallery - 4 min walk
- Inverness Castle - 5 min walk
- Victorian Market - 6 min walk
- Eden Court Theatre - 6 min walk
- Inverness Station - 11 min walk
- Inverness (INV) - 21 min drive
About this property
Columba Hotel Inverness by Compass Hospitality
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.0 per stay.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for GBP 15.0 per stay.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Property was characterful but modern. Excellent view from the front over river ness and castle. Slight issue with parking in areabut it is available close by.