For location alone, this is an excellent choice. You won't find a better position with everything on your doorstep. Staff are very friendly and helpful. And while at a reasonable rate you very much get what you pay for. While clean, the rooms have damp/mold issues and the air con units, tv & bathroom fittings are very old. Functional, basic but old. For example, the tv was too small to be able to watch from the bed and there was damp mold in the wardrobe and mold all over the shower ceiling. However, this is what is to be expected for the price that you are paying. One major issue that would prevent us from staying again though was the noise. There is no soundproofing at all. Which is usually normal these days. Not only can you hear every word of the conversation from your neighbors and the footsteps of people walking through the corridors but if you are unlucky enough to be staying in a room with pipework you will hear the water running constantly throughout the night. The first night we got up several times thinking it was our own shower that was running. It was this loud! I wish I could say more positive things about this place but the noise issue for us was too much to consider returning to the property. A shame as apart from that it would be a great place for most to stay. Perhaps maybe if you are looking for a great location at a reasonable price just bring earplugs.