- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Mercure Paris La Défense
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Privilege, Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Classic Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Classic Room, 2 Single Beds, Bathtub
Privilege, Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
In the business district and near a metro station, Hotel Mercure Paris La Défense is in an area with good shopping. Champs-Elysees and Rue Cler are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Bois de Boulogne and Tuileries Garden. La Machine du Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Esplanade de la Defense Station is 14 minutes by foot.Visit our Courbevoie travel guide
- Champs-Elysees - 17 min drive
- Arc de Triomphe - 17 min drive
- Lido - 19 min drive
- Eiffel Tower - 27 min drive
- Champ de Mars - 27 min drive
- Courbevoie Station - 7 min walk
- Esplanade de la Defense Station - 14 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 40 min drive
About this property
Hotel Mercure Paris La Défense
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.10 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.90 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 16 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 14 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.