- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Larkspur Landing Pleasanton - An All-Suite Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Suite Accessible
Executive Suite Roll In Shower
Studio Suite Accessible
Studio Suite Accessible with Roll in Shower
About this area
Located in Pleasanton, Larkspur Landing Pleasanton - An All-Suite Hotel is in the business district and near a metro station. Eugene O'Neill National Historic Site and Mission San Jose are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pleasanton Golf Center and Dublin Ranch Golf Course. Alameda County Fairgrounds and Boomers are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Pleasanton travel guide
- Tommy T's Comedy House - 2 min walk
- Stoneridge Shopping Center - 6 min drive
- Pleasanton Golf Center - 11 min drive
- Dublin Ranch Golf Course - 12 min drive
- Alameda County Fairgrounds - 13 min drive
- Pleasanton Station - 12 min drive
- Dublin/Pleasanton Station - 14 min walk
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) - 28 min drive
About this property
Larkspur Landing Pleasanton - An All-Suite Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Awful! I've stayed at other Larkspur Landing's which were clean with reputable people staying there. Is this homeless housing for the pandemic? There was trash in the hallways of beer cans and cigerette butts. Outside the door were dirty towels and sheets. There were people yelling until all hours of the night. Unbelievable.