Overview of Tri Valley Inn & Suites, Pleasanton
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Located in Pleasanton, Tri Valley Inn & Suites, Pleasanton is near a metro station and near theme parks. Pleasanton Golf Center and Mitchell Katz Winery are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Shadow Cliffs Regional Recreation Area and Bishop Ranch Regional Preserve. Alameda County Fairgrounds and Boomers are also worth visiting. Relax and indulge in the area's winery tours and health/beauty spas, or seek out an adventure with mountain biking and skydiving nearby.Visit our Pleasanton travel guide
- Hacienda Business Park - 17 min walk
- Pleasanton Golf Center - 4 min drive
- Hacienda Crossings Shopping Center - 11 min drive
- Alameda County Fairgrounds - 12 min drive
- Shadow Cliffs Regional Recreation Area - 12 min drive
- Dublin/Pleasanton Station - 10 min drive
- Pleasanton Station - 11 min drive
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Tri Valley Inn & Suites, Pleasanton
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Tourism fee: USD 3.00 per accommodation, per night
- Cleaning fee: USD 3.00 per accommodation, per stay.
- Utility surcharge: USD 3.00 per accommodation per stay
- Resort fee: USD 1.50 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 25.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: USD 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Husband an i have stayed at this property several time. love thats everything conveniently located. the only thing is they do not have any handy cap rooms