This hotel is rated 4 star on hotels.com, but the conditions and services don't warrant the rating.
1. I specifically chose a hotel in the area with steam room. However, the steam of this hotel only worked one day during my 6 nights stay.
2. The room condition is shabby. The bathtub has relatively large spots of damage with porcelain chipped away and underlying metal exposed. The shower door can't close properly, leaving water splashed to the bathroom floor, creating a hazard of slippery.
3. There is slippers or pyjamas which are usually available at many 4 star hotels.
4. The hotel doesnt provide conditioner, which is a complete surprise to me as this never happened to my travel experiences. I had to buy conditioner from local store.
5. The indoor swimming pool only opened between 11 am and 7 pm, making it less useful since as tourists we usually were visiting places during daytime and wouldnt be able to enjoy the swimming pool. I chose the hotel specifically because it had an indoor pool. Unfortunately, I didn't check its pool hours before booking it.
6. The king size bed listed was actually made up of two single beds with a clear edge in between, making it quite uncomfortable.
On positive side, the hotel's restaurant had good breakfast and its staff were friendly. The location is close to the beach with a 5 minute walk.